2019 Gift Guide: 6 Luxurious Picks from E.D. Marshall Jewelers
We round up our most stunning gifts, from a delicate diamond necklace to an intricate tanzanite pendant and stylish German-manufactured timepiece — perfect for that special someone on your holiday shopping list.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get gifting.
Sponsored by E.D. Marshall Jewelers
1. Harry Kotlar 18k White Solitaire necklace featuring 4.37 ct. round brilliant diamonds.
Holiday Price $32,800
2. Omega Deville Prestige ladies two toned stainless steel and 18k rose gold c32.7 mm case watch.
3. In-line diamond necklace, which includes 125 – 8.05 ct. tw. round brilliant diamonds and set in platinum.
Holiday Price $16,100
A natural 23 ct. oval tanzanite pendant surrounded by 3.64 ct. tw. fine diamonds set in 14k white gold.
Holiday Price $33,600
4. Lika Behar Ripple Cuff 24k gold and textured sterling silver set with 1.00 ct. diamonds.
Holiday Price 3,465
5. Junghaus Meister Calendar men’s automatic stainless steel and yellow gold watch with a 40mm case including moon phase and date.
Holiday Price $1,950
6. William Henry 24k gold Koftgari inlay with Zinc-Matrix turquoise and raindrop Damascus blade. One button lock and thumb stud are set in white topaz.
For nearly 50 years, E.D. Marshall Jewelers continues to thrive as one of the leading jewelry retailers in five Arizona locations. The beautiful showrooms continue to display the tradition of manufacturing original fine jewelry designs with an emphasis on perfection of craftsmanship. The selection of jewelry, diamonds, South Sea pearls, watches and gems is simply unequaled anywhere in Arizona. In addition, E.D. Marshall Jewelers provides Arizona’s largest selection of GIA certified diamonds from classic round cut to modern princess cuts and vintage oval shapes. With a team of full-time custom jewelers on site, we have manufactured original fine jewelry designs for retailers such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Sakowitz, Marshall Field, Capriccio Fine Jewelry and several other exquisite specialty stores throughout the United States.